It’s just safer to stay in bed some days!
It started already at 4:20 am this morning. My dogs thought it was a great idea to get up and go out. I told them in not so many, but loud, words that it wasn’t🙂 After that I know I had a very strange dream until I woke up again at the right time.
At work I’m responsible for the huge washing machine that cleans everything we’re painting. I do test of the water every morning and every now and again I must pour in a very high pH detergent. It has pH 14 so it is just as dangerous as sulphuric acid and really nothing You want on the skin. Naturally I had rubber gloves on but didn’t think when it started itching on my forehead. Naturally I scratched my head with the rubber glove on🙂🙂🙂
So I put my head beneath the water tap and everything seemed good. But I hadn’t filled enough with the detergent so I went to the pump to get some more. Naturally the pump breaks down but I didn’t see that some of the detergent had spilled over the edge of the barrel. So I leaned towards the barrel to bring up the pump🙂🙂🙂 It took some seconds before I felt that burning feeling on my left thigh🙂🙂🙂 So I ran away to the sink again and poured water on my trousers for a long time🙂 My thigh is now smooth like a baby’s butt🙂🙂🙂 Is that what they call chemical peeling🙂🙂🙂
As soon as I’m finished with the washing machine I walk over to the paintbox. I start the machine and notices that one of the plastic tubes to the painting gun is broken. It has a long rip in it and has to be cut a couple of centimeters (an inch or so). So I bring my knife, not remembering that it is new and very sharp. Well guess what happened! It cuts through the tube like a hot knife in cold butter and continues straight into my right thumb. I split my thumb from the top and two centimeters (around two thirds of an inch) down.